Bioinformatics at the IPK
Coordinator: Prof. Dr. Falk Schreiber
Bioinformatics currently comprises five research groups covering a wide range of aspects of integrative bioinformatics and systems biology in general and plant bioinformatics in particular.
More information about the projects and group members can be found on the web sites of the individual research groups. The Bioinformatics tools and databases are listed under Resources.
- Plant Bioinformatics (Head: Prof. Dr. Falk Schreiber)
- Bioinformatics and Information Technology (Head: Dr. Uwe Scholz)
- Data Inspection (Head: Dr. Swetlana Friedel) discontinued by 31 December 2012
- Genebank Documentation (Head: Dr. Helmut Knüpffer)
- Systems Biology (Head: Dr. Björn Junker)
- Image Analysis (Head: Dr. Christian Klukas)