Download Bioinformatics Flyer
Bioinformatics at the IPK
Coordinator Biodiversity Informatics: Dr. Uwe Scholz
Coordinator Systems Analysis and Modelling: N.N.
Bioinformatics is distributed in different research groups covering a wide range of aspects of integrative bioinformatics and systems biology in general and plant bioinformatics in particular.
More information about the projects and group members can be found on the web sites of the individual research groups. The Bioinformatics tools and databases are listed under Resources.
- Plant Bioinformatics (Head: Prof. Dr. Falk Schreiber) discontinued by 30 April 2014
- Bioinformatics and Information Technology (Head: Dr. Uwe Scholz)
- Data Inspection (Head: Dr. Swetlana Friedel) discontinued by 31 December 2012
- Genebank Documentation (Head: Dr. Helmut Knüpffer)
- Systems Biology (Head: Dr. Björn Junker) discontinued by 1 July 2013
- Image Analysis (Head: Dr. Christian Klukas)