3rd edition of the “Global Food Venture Programme”
an educational offer of EIT Food to PhD students from European and H2020 associated countries.
The programme aims to boost the entrepreneurial and business creation skills of doctoral candidates, in order to tackle challenges of our food system.
- Bespoke training curriculum in business creation & entrepreneurship
- Bootcamps in key innovation ecosystems
- Mobility grants for individuals
- Innovation prizes
- Access to EIT Food partner network
- Online educational resources
Participation is fully covered by EIT Food and free of charge for the students. There are two open calls for applications in 2020: GFVP Stage I and Stage II
Idea Development – GFVP Stage I
40 highly motivated PhD students from across Europe will get together for a life-changing, immersive entrepreneurial experience in Madrid to learn the fundamentals of entrepreneurship and develop business propositions in the food space.
· 10 day Summer School in Madrid
· Mentoring by an EIT Food partner
· Mobility grants
Business pre-Incubation – GFVP Stage II
25 PhD students with solid business ideas in food & agtech will be selected for a bootcamp in Lausanne and coached over a period of 6 months to bring their idea to next level. Best projects will join a 2nd bootcamp in Europe and our final pitch competition with innovation prize awards!
· 1 week Pre-Incubation Bootcamp in Lausanne
· 1 week immersion Bootcamp in key European ecosystem
· Mentoring by an EIT Food Partner
1 day Final Event with pitch competition and innovation prizes by the EIT Food
Deadline for applications April 05, 2020
Find out more and apply on: https://www.eitfood.eu/education/projects/global-food-venture-programme-2020