The managing office team supports the Board of Directors in the execution of its tasks and accompanies the strategic development of the Institute.
It is the central contact and link between the Institute and other research networks as well as research institutions in Germany and abroad, politics, the media and the professional public interested in our research topics.
A special focus is on communication with national and international cooperation partners, our Scientific Advisory Board, the Leibniz Association and our funding bodies. The office team supports the internal networking of the working groups and also assists all IPK staff in organising events and preparing presentation of their scientific results.
The tasks of the managing office include:
- support of research cooperation’s and research coordination
- supporting the strategic development of the Institute
- the Institute's public relations work, maintaining contact with the media and coordinating media enquiries
- support our staff in the area of graphics and design
- support our staff in scientific photography
- planning, supporting and organising events (conferences, workshops, etc.)
- event and visitor management
- the development of a corporate design and the marketing of the Institute
For requests regarding the planning of (professional) events, guided tours for a professional audience as well as scientific offspring (pupils and students), interviews, editorial publications, as well as shooting permits for film and television as well as photography, please contact the managing office.
Staff of the managing office